Monday, June 3rd, 2019
9am - 12pm & 1pm - 4pm
Master hair color correction and achieve 100% gray coverage and natural gray blending in this full-day, two-part class of hair color perfection.
Includes: doll head, color bowl, color brush, gloves and lunch. Cost is redeemable in product.
WELLA Hair Color Correction | 9am - 12pm
Take the fear out of color correction. In this class, you'll learn:
- Have an in depth understanding of all the corrective coloring tools available within the WCC portfolio and how to use them
- Understand common problems and solutions associated with color correction
- Determine expert recommendations and realistic results for their client based on a proper consultation
Gray Coverage Techniques | 1pm - 4pm
Gray coverage is one of the most popular reasons people color their hair. Learn how to achieve 100% gray coverage or create natural looking gray blending even on resistant grays. This class covers a brief lecture on the structure and characteristics of gray hair along with tried and true techniques for getting beautiful results with WELLA Color Charm permanent and demi permanent color. In this class, you'll learn:
- Gain a thorough knowledge and understanding of coloring gray hair
- Use techniques and formulas for achieving 100% gray coverage even on resistant grays
- Understand the difference between gray coverage vs. gray blending and products are designed for each result
Limited space avail.
For More Info Call
Learn one-on-one from WELLA/Clairol Professionals Design Team Members and Educators Wendy Luna and Caio Andrade in this hands on class.
Four Points By Sheraton
3570 NW 74th Avenue,
Miami, FL 33122
Stylists Must Bring
Bowls, towels, blow dryer, gloves, color brushes, combs, clips, hair brushes, color apron and hot tools for styling
Doll head, color bowl, color brush and gloves