Returns & Warranty Policy
Limited Warranty and General Information for Furniture and Equipment
Flamingo Beauty Supply markets and distributes furniture and equipment for beauty salons, barber shops, and spa salons. Furthermore, Flamingo Beauty Supply reserves the right to modify product designs and components WITHOUT prior notice.
Equipment, which installation required tools, (i.e. wall arms, shampoo stations, styling stations, or any other form of permanent installation) must be performed by a licensed contractor. Flamingo Beauty Supply will not assume any expenses (equipment damage) that occurred during the installation process.
• Hydraulic pumps for all chair models have a limited warranty that varies from six months to one year according to model manufacture’s policy.
• Spare parts, mechanical parts, and accessories for any equipment is subject to warranty according to the unit model and stipulated warranty period. Such warranty applies only for damaged items not for broken items.
• Flamingo Beauty Supply Warranty does not apply to any parts damaged due to usage nor by the actions of personnel, entities other than Flamingo, or damages incurred during any form transportation other than Flamingo’s Beauty Supply express delivery.
• All returns must be within 10 days and are subject a minimum 15% restocking fee. The goods have to be presented with original receipt and packaging in order to receive credit.
• Any shortages must be reported within 10 days of purchase receipt with original packaging.
• After receiving the goods, the purchaser has 3 days to make a damage claim.
• Units purchased for exports must be inspected by the purchaser. He or she must ensure that every item is in perfect condition. Flamingo Beauty Supply will not assume responsibility for improper handling or breakage during transportation. Once the freight is delivered to freight forwarder companies by Flamingo Beauty Supply, responsibility for the cargo rests on the freight forwarder company.